I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers Network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.
There are many reasons to use a bidet that I don’t think that Americans think of. I remember when I traveled to Paris for the first time, and in the hotel was this funny contraption attached to the toilet. I had to ask my husband what that was and how does it work. He said he thought it was a bidet but wasn’t 100% sure. We both giggled for a bit and that was the end of it. Fast forward to a few months ago and I received an email asking if I would be interested in reviewing a bidet on my blog I remember the giggles that we had and thought to myself “how can I write a blog post on this and it can’t possibly help me “. Was I wrong?
After doing some research into the Luxe Bidet NEO 185, I realized that I didn’t think much about going to the bathroom and the cleanliness, or lack of, that doesn’t happen from toilet paper. You think that using toilet paper would clean your bottom as much as possibly can, which it does. But a bidet can get everything clean because water is a universal solvent that can clean just about anything, including your bottom. And water can be gentler on your skin, especially those with hemorrhoids, moms that just gave birth and those with skin allergies. 80% of all infectious diseases are passed by skin to skin contact and with only 50% of us washing our hands correctly after using the bathroom, using a hands-free bidet would decrease the number of gems, that are being transmitted.
Other benefits from using a bidet is:
- better personal hygiene and cleaning
- Greatly reduces the impact on the environment
- Saves money and reduces household waste
- Better skin care and more comfortable to use
- Reduces plumbing problems and prevents clogs
The Luxe Bidet NEO 185
The Luxe Bidet NEO 185 was delivered to me in a small box with easy to read instructions. After about 10 minutes, my husband had the product attached to the toilet, ready for use. The NEO 185 is easy to use, with clear instructions, both my children have been able to use it and tried it out.
Here are the overview and features of the NEO 185
- Freshwater bidet with one touch pressure control
- High-pressure faucet quality valves with metal ceramic core
- Standard size braided steel hose for water connection
- Moveable nozzle guards gate
- Regular nozzle and feminine nozzle retracts when not in use
- Self-cleaning feature releases water directly over the nozzles
- Easily attached to and detaches any standard two-piece toilet
- ll accessories and instructions included with a do it yourself installation
- 18-month warranty
- comes in two colors: blue and white
There are many benefits to the bidet that I believe can help hygienically help with those who have other sensitivities and diseases. There are benefits over toilet paper which is harsh on sensitive skin and that say who have hemorrhoids or just given birth. These are great benefits that can help many people and the Luxe Bidet is a gret product and should be looked onto.