I thought I would have a little fun with tonight’s post. I’ve seen this done on YouTube and thought it would be fun to do. Here are, 10 random facts about me!
- I have two degrees, one in criminal justice and the other in pathology. I received two associates degrees about 15 years ago in these two fields. I am now not doing anything with either of these degrees.
- I worked as a Pathologist in a Coroner’s Office and absolutely loved it. I would perform autopsies daily, as many as 5 a day. If I wasn’t doing that, I was out at crime scenes helping out there.
- I started my first ever job as a part-time babysitter to a 6 month old little girl while her mom gave riding lessons after school.
- I have had over 94 stitches in my life, so far. First where 26 stitches in my lip where I bit through and had to have it closed.
- I am a middle child with two brothers.
- I almost failed out of high school because I was more interested in boys than “applying” myself to school work.
- I was accepted to San Francisco Art Institute for Interior Design.
- All my cars, except 1, have been totaled out instead of being used as a trade in.
- I was married before to my other best friend for 7 years and we have known each other now for over 20 years. We are still very close and see each other, and talk to each other all the time.
- My favorite TV show is Supernatural. I feel in love with it watching it with my husband, recovering from one of my back surgeries. The show brings back good memories of the two of us binge watching it for 2 weeks straight!
Hopefully this was as fun for you as it was for me. Leave me a comment below about one random thing about you. Doesn’t have to have anything to do with chronic pain or illness, just one fact, fun or serious!